Search

Sunday 16 December 2012

going healthy

because, like I said, I need to lose weight.

This is from a couple of months back when I still did the Insanity! workout. It was pretty good but I stopped after like 45 days (I know... so close, right?) because I started getting bored with it and I wasn't seeing any results to be honest. I wouldn't do the fit tests because I hate being tested for anything to be honest.

But I did get this nifty, low-cal recipe from the recipe book, and I remember it tasting pretty good.


Chicken Stir-Fry with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Yields 1 serving

4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp chicken broth
1 tsp sesame oil

In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken breast pieces over medium heat until cooked through, about 7-10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and cook broccoli and mushrooms in the same pan. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 6-8 minutes. Add the chicken back into the pan, with the vegetables, and season with soy sauce, chicken broth, and sesame oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment