Search

Sunday 25 November 2012

Weekend Updatez

Oh my God I'm gaining so much weight it's ridiculous.
I can feel the love handles developing.
What is earth.

HAHAHAHAHA I JUST FOUND THAT ON THE INTERNET THAT IS SO ME.

But honestly, that is quite literally very, very, very me. I've been doing Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 weightlifting program (except with dumbbells because the AC gym doesn't even have barbells what is life) and I've been doing essentially a *dirty bulk*. And it really pisses me off because even though I'm getting stronger, I'm also gaining a ton of fat.

It sucks when you feel uncomfortable in your body every single day.

Anyway, on Saturday night, I went to Llantwit with Leila (again). I bought 2 rump steaks (totalling 566 grams), 5 slices of bacon, and 5 pork chops (for 3.99! Not bad, eh?)

Then I made dinner with Leila. That consisted of 1 rump steak and 1 pork chop with a little bit of rice.

And then we went to the pub and I felt fat.

Anyway, it really sucks feeling uncomfortable in my own body. And that's why I'm going on a diet.

No carbs -- no fruit, no bread, no chocolate, no cookies, no nothing. There's one more month until Christmas, so I'm going to do it right this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment